Since 1992, Precision Nails has redefined nail care through innovations in safety, quality and professionalism.
we protect your safety:
- sanitize our hands and put on clean gloves before your service begins.
- use a new file for every service and protect you from cross-contamination.
- autoclave sterilize our metal tools, exceeding state board requirements.
- refuse to provide any service that cannot be performed safely.
we deliver quality:
- employ licensed beauty professionals.
- continually train our staff to meet our high standards and your specific needs.
- depend on superior products and our advanced technical skills, not drills.
- serve clients in our comfortable leather recliners and gender-neutral environment.
we promote professionalism:
- provide professional nail services, not personal relationships.
- respect the privacy of our clients.
- value your time and work efficiently and diligently to remain on schedule.
- support the beauty industry through education, trade shows, competitions and compliance with all applicable laws.