Launched in 1992, Precision Nails redefines nail care through innovations in safety, quality and professionalism.
protects your safety:
- use a new disposable file and wear gloves for every service.
- sterilize metal tools with an FDA-approved autoclave.
- perform pedicures and manicures without soaking in water.
- refuse to provide services that cannot be performed safely.
- depend on superior products and advanced technical skills, not drills.
- give clients privacy in a gender-neutral environment.
- serve clients in comfortable leather recliners.
- work efficiently to remain on schedule.
- advocate for compliance and safety for entire industry.
- present technical and business classes at major beauty shows.
- participate in state board meetings and legislative hearings.
- advise as an expert consultant.