Accepting that professional nail services require close physical interaction, and in compliance with Monterey County orders and California guidelines for COVID-19, Precision Nails (“PN”) commits to the following procedures effective June 30, 2020 until further notice.
• Client must reserve appointment(s) in advance; multiple services will occur consecutively (no simultaneous services).
• Client must wear a face covering at all times while inside the salon; PN will provide disposable masks upon request.
• Client must enter PN alone; no guests, children or non-service pets will be allowed. If client requires assistance, prior arrangement must be made and assisting individual must comply with all PN procedures.
• Salon waiting area and amenities (besides restrooms) will be eliminated during this time.
• Outside food and drink will be prohibited. Water will be provided upon request.
• Client must be symptom-free, and attest to such, upon arrival.
• Client must wash hands upon arrival and avoid touching belongings or face during any service.
• PN will position hand sanitizer dispensers throughout the salon and provide contactless payment options.
• Appointment reservations may be cancelled on short notice by either PN or client due to illness or exposure.
• Client must notify PN if client develops symptoms and/or tests positive for COVID-19 after visiting PN.
Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability Relating to Coronavirus/COVID-19
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is currently believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people.
Client is fully aware of the current pandemic, the inherent risks involved and that, according to the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), “older adults and people of any age who have serious underlying medical conditions might be at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19.”
Precision Nails has put in place preventive measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, we cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, like any public place, your presence at Precision Nails could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19.